A bikini body is often associated with a flat stomach, toned butt, and sleeker arms. With discipline and effort, there’s no way you can’t achieve it in a couple of months or more. But what if you need to do it in a week? It’s hard to imagine but believe it or not, you can have a swimsuit-ready body in 7 days! All it takes is a good workout and a solid meal plan. Ready to reset your body and have the body you always wanted? Here’s how to lose weight fast.
- Fill up your plate with fruits and veggies. Blackberries, peaches, apricots are some of the fruits that can help burn calories. You might want something that can burn belly fat so better eat more of vitamin C-rich foods like broccoli, kiwi, red peppers, kale, and collard greens.
- Eat smaller portions. It’s not enough that you eat all the right food choices. For you to shed a few more pounds, it matters to eat smaller portions as well. Are you used to eating on dinner size plates? Why not eat on salad plates and have mini meals rather than having three big meals a day?
- Stick to weight loss-friendly drinks. Water can fill you up without the guilt because it’s totally calorie-free. If you’re wondering what else you can drink during this stage, try green tea and black coffee. Stay away from soda, even the diet one. Diet sodas contain artificial sweeteners that have more intense flavor than real sugar. It could also increase your sugar cravings.
- Try the 7-day abs challenge. It consists of hardcore exercises but this is effective and will not take more than 10 minutes each day. The exercise varies from day to day and can even tone other parts of the body like your legs and arms. Some of the workouts include doing side planks, double crunches, arm reaching crunches, and leg lifts.
- Avoid bad carbs. Is there such a thing as good carbohydrates and bad carbohydrates? Yes, the bad carbs are those that contain empty calories that turn to fat. The most common sources of bad carbohydrates are white rice, white bread, cookies, and candies. Opt for the good sources or those that are high in fiber. Brown rice, quinoa, and nuts are all sources of good carbohydrates. These foods will make you feel fuller and will help boost your metabolism.
Have you started doing these to achieve your bikini-ready body? If you haven’t because you find it too challenging, motivate yourself by focusing on the outcome. It’s not just about losing weight fast so you can become more confident about your body. These will also help you get a healthier body.