Facial treatment in Singapore has emerged as one of the most sought after service as people affected by acne scars are increasingly looking for ways to make their faces beautiful. In fact, everyone is affected by pimples once in a lifetime. Nonetheless, most of the teenagers and adults affected by this problem of pimples are misled by numerous marketing gimmicks. As a result, they end up hopping from one product to the other without getting better results. Finally, what they get are deep and depressed pimple scars. If you are in Singapore and looking for a remedy for your acne scars, here are three effective natural ways that will help you.
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that can work miracles on your skin. The presence of the acid in the lemon juice will brighten your skin making the scar less visible. Similarly, the acid Can Lighten the dark skin scars making your skin appear smooth and beautiful.
How to Use Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
- Squeeze a fresh lemon juice and apply the juice directly on your scars using your fingertips or a cotton ball.
- Leave the juice on the face for ten minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- Do this procedure once a day for three weeks and your scars will start disappearing.
- If your skin is sensitive to the juice, dilute it with rose water before using it.
Honey is an effective natural cosmetic that is excellent in dealing with acne and other beauty problems. You can use honey in two ways: applying it directly on the affected area, or use it as a mask.
How to Use Honey for Acne Scars
- Apply a little honey on the affected are and then leave it overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- Repeat the procedure up to three weeks and you will start seeing the dark spots disappearing from your face.
- As a mask, apply a layer of honey on your whole face.
- Wait for about fifteen minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the procedure for two weeks and wait for the results.
This natural remedy, Aloe Vera, not only works to soothe your swollen skin, but it is also useful in regenerating damaged tissues. It is advisable to use a fresh gel-like substance directly from the leaf instead of the counter products with the Aloe Vera content.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne Scars
- Peel an aloe Vera leaf and extract the substance beneath the outer cover.
- After extraction, apply this substance using your fingers directly on your scars
- Wait for an hour and then wash the substance of the face using lukewarm water.
- For better results, apply the gel twice a day and see the results in a few days.
These are three and simple remedies that can help you deal with acne scars without the need of buying some expensive cosmetics.